Continuum Performance Center

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Be Content 2.0

If you have read my last post from a couple weeks ago "Be Content" then you know what I am talking about here in this post.  I don't want to take up a lot of this post with writing because I want the focus to be on the video that I have attached.

Real quick, last time I posted about some genetic characteristics that lend themselves to how we perform in an athletic capacity or in our everyday movements.  I talked about insertion point and limb length.  The video that I have attached here for you to view gets into the details of what I was talking about in my last blog post with regards to explaining what limb length is.  Since last time and this time I don't want to speak to this point (because it would be hard to follow), I thought this video did a great job of showing you what it was that I was talking about.

Enjoy!

Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk

1 comment:

  1. A really cool video and makes a complex concept very understandable. Do you have the ability to "measure" us to determine our proportions?
    M.Moseman

    ReplyDelete