Continuum Performance Center

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Do You Really Know The Truth About BPA?

BPA: another one of those hot button issues that has been circulating for the past couple of years. We've all heard about it, know what it is, know that it's bad, and know what it can do to you. I'm sure most of you are like me and ran out and bought a Nalgene or 7 because they were sweet bottles that didn't contain BPA. A cool, functional, nearly indestructible, and safe water bottle, what more can you ask for?

I don't want to be long winded in my post here, my intent was more focused on passing along this article to you and get your feedback. Take a look at it, think about the following questions, and post some comments. I'm curious to see what people have to say.

1.  Were we all right in going out and stocking up on our Nalgene bottles?

2.  What have you done / are you doing currently to lessen your use or exposure to BPA products (aside from purchasing BPA "free" products)?

3.  Will you do anything differently after reading this article?

via Mother Jones -- The Scary New Evidence on BPA-Free Plastics

Cheers,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment